As Kansas school buildings will be closed for the remainder of this school year, we are implementing continuous learning at St. Francis. Select your child's grade or specials class to access resources particular to him/her. You can also listen to each day's announcements at the link below.
Listen to the daily announcements from Mrs. Owen here.
- The Learning Station
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Seesaw Family & Class Apps
- Storyline Online
Seventh & Eighth Grades
While grades will not be given for fourth-quarter specials classes, our specials teachers have provided resources for self-guided learning should families choose to use them.
- Lessons & Activities
- Artsonia Classroom Mode - In an effort to continue to give students a way to share the artwork they create from home over the next several months, Classroom Mode has been activated for students/parents to use. Please click here for a letter explaining how Classroom Mode for Artsonia works.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS)
- How to Make a Prayer Card
- National CGS Response to COVID-19
- Praying with Young Children
- Preparing a Prayer Space
- Books, Activities & Resources
- AR Testing - Students may AR test at home during the COVID-19 school building closure. Students will need their AR username and password to login. Contact your student’s teacher or SFA library staff if they have forgotten their username or password.
- YouTube Channel
Physical Education (P.E.)
Social & Emotional Health
- Helping Kids Cope with Changes Due to COVID-19
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Free PDF download
From the CDC
- Signs of Anxiety and Depression in Children
- Stress and Coping (Includes tips for parents)
- How to Take Care of Your Emotional Health in a Disaster
- EWTN Videos for Kids: These videos include great spiritual messages for our children
- A Prayer for Peace of Mind
SFA & Local Support