What You Need to Know
Due to the current COVID-19 developments:
- Masses resumed May 6, 2020, with strict social distancing and sanitizing requirements. For more information, please read our Mass guideline article. All other parish activities, remain canceled indefinitely except for confessions, select hours of the Liturgy of the Hours, and adoration. The parish office opened to the public on June 8.
- Communion calls to the homebound and ill are canceled until further notice.
- Bishop Kemme has requested that all Mass-goers wear masks. Read his full letter to the faithful here.
- As of January 8, 2021, the parish office is closed to the public until further notice.
This page will be updated with current information as the situation develops.
As the instances of COVID-19 are on the increase, we also want to increase our safety during the reception of communion. We strongly encourage you to receive communion on the hand. Yet, for those who wish to receive on the tongue, from now on, only the priest (main celebrant) will distribute on the tongue. All who wish to receive on the tongue should make your way to the center aisle at the time your row stands. Also, those who wish to receive from a lay minster, who does not distribute on the tongue, may move to another line in the same manner.
We also ask that, when receiving on the hand, you would flatten your hand completely and do not grab or pinch the host. A flat hand allows the ministers of communion to lay the host down and avoid contact.
Confessions & Spiritual Advice
Confessions are heard Monday through Friday at 4:45 p.m., Saturday at 3:00 p.m., and during all Saturday Vigil and Sunday Masses in the Bride's Room at the back of the church.
Fr. Jarrod has resumed offering confessions and spiritual advice Monday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to noon and 3:30 to 4:45 p.m., as well as Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday evenings from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Perpetual Eucharistic adoration has resumed. No more than 12 socially distanced adorers are allowed in the adoration chapel at any one time. Masks are requested for adorers.
Liturgy of the Hours
Morning prayer (7:40 a.m.), daytime prayer (3:10 p.m.), and evening prayer (6:00 p.m.) have resumed in the church on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
Grocery & Medication Pickup
Here are online resources to help you stay connected to the Church during this time.
From St. Francis:
- All regular Sunday Masses and Saturday Vigil Masses will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel.
- Listen to Fr. Jarrod's homilies and messages.
- Create a family prayer altar with these tips from Fr. Isaac.
- Stream Sunday Mass on our YouTube channel.
Other Recommended Sources:
- Watch daily masses online on EWTN.
- Meditate on each day's readings from the USCCB.
- Pray the USCCB's prayer for deliverance and healing.
- Pray the rosary.
- Pray the Liturgy of the Hours online or with the iBreviary App.
- Meditate with the Hallow App.
You can also give your contribution online through our new online giving page.