Cancellations & Postponements
Due to the current COVID-19 developments:
- All parish liturgical celebrations and events have been canceled indefinitely. This includes Mass, adoration, and Liturgy of the Hours. The church remains open for private prayer and confessions. Click here to read the full text of Bishop Kemme's letter to the faithful about the current situation.
- First Communion has been postponed indefinitely.
- Communion calls to the homebound and ill are canceled until further notice.
- The parish office is closed to the public. Paperwork and contributions may be dropped in the mail slot in the office door. You may also call the office during regular office hours.
This page will be updated with current information as the situation develops.
We will be live-streaming the following Triduum services on our YouTube channel:
- Holy Thursday, April 9: Mass of the Lord's Supper at 7 p.m.
- Good Friday, April 10: Celebration of the Lord's Passion at 7 p.m.
- Holy Saturday, April 11: Easter Vigil at 7 p.m.
- Easter Sunday, April 12: Easter Mass at 10 a.m.
A limited number of Easter Vigil candles are available in the vestibule for families to pick up on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confessions will be heard Monday through Friday at 4:45 p.m. and Saturday at 3:00 p.m. Confessions will be heard in the adoration chapel to maintain social distancing. Please observe all signs for confession.
The Blessed Sacrament will be reserved only in the church for private prayer.
10:00 a.m. Sunday Mass with the St. Francis priests will be live streamed on our YouTube channel.
Grocery & Medication Pickup
Missalettes for Private Use
Missalettes with the daily Mass readings and prayers are currently available for pickup in the vestibule of St. Francis. Limit is one per household.
Here are online resources to help you stay connected to the Church during this time.
From St. Francis:
- Listen to Fr. Jarrod's homilies and messages.
- Create a family prayer altar with these tips from Fr. Isaac.
- Stream 10:00 a.m. Sunday Mass on our YouTube channel.
Other Recommended Sources:
- Watch daily masses online on EWTN.
- Meditate on each day's readings from the USCCB.
- Pray the USCCB's prayer for deliverance and healing.
- Pray the rosary.
- Pray the Liturgy of the Hours online or with the iBreviary App.
- Meditate with the Hallow App.
You can also give your contribution online through our new online giving page.
Letter from Fr. Jarrod to St. Francis Parishioners (March 18, 2020)