What You Need to Know
Due to the current COVID-19 developments:
- Masses resumed May 6 with strict social distancing and sanitizing requirements. For more information, please read our Mass guideline article. All other parish activities, with the exception of confessions and limited adoration times, remain canceled indefinitely.
- First Communion has been rescheduled for June. If you are the parent of a First Communicant, you should have received an email with further details.
- Communion calls to the homebound and ill are canceled until further notice.
- The parish office is closed to the public. Paperwork and contributions may be dropped in the mail slot in the office door. You may also call the office during regular office hours.
This page will be updated with current information as the situation develops.
Confessions will be heard Monday through Friday at 4:45 p.m. and Saturday at 3:00 p.m. Confessions will be heard in the adoration chapel to maintain social distancing. Please observe all signs for confession.
Eucharistic Adoration will be held in the main church on weekdays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. The Blessed Sacrament continues to be reserved in the church, which is open for private prayer during daytime hours.
Grocery & Medication Pickup
Here are online resources to help you stay connected to the Church during this time.
From St. Francis:
- All regular Sunday Masses and Saturday Vigil Masses will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel.
- Listen to Fr. Jarrod's homilies and messages.
- Create a family prayer altar with these tips from Fr. Isaac.
- Stream Sunday Mass on our YouTube channel.
Other Recommended Sources:
- Watch daily masses online on EWTN.
- Meditate on each day's readings from the USCCB.
- Pray the USCCB's prayer for deliverance and healing.
- Pray the rosary.
- Pray the Liturgy of the Hours online or with the iBreviary App.
- Meditate with the Hallow App.
You can also give your contribution online through our new online giving page.
Letter from Fr. Jarrod to St. Francis Parishioners (March 18, 2020)