The following guidelines have been updated as of March 10, 2021.
Guidelines for Attending Masses at St. Francis
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to clean the pew before and after use.
- Bishop Kemme has requested that all Mass-goers wear masks. Read his full letter to the faithful here.
- You must maintain a six-foot distance from anyone not in your own household. Inside the church, blue tape has been placed on pews and every other pew has been roped off to maintain six feet of distance between people in the side sections. The center sections are no longer roped off during Sunday Masses, but it is still requested that you social distance from those not in your household.
- For Sunday Masses only, the doors on the east end of the blue carpet hallway will be open to allow access from the south parking lot.
- The church is open at 50% capacity for Mass. Overflow seating for 250 people is set up for Sunday Masses.
- Communion lines will be marked single file and lead to the communion rail to maintain six-foot distancing. It is strongly recommended that you receive communion on the hand.