Choir is offered to students in the 7th and 8th grades as a C.E. choice (9th hour) in all four quarters. Although most CE's are first quarter classes, choir is for the whole semester and encouraged for the whole year. Everybody is welcomed to join!
- Thursday, October 25th, 2:15 & 7:00 p.m., SFA Gym
- Thursday, December 6th, 9:30 a.m., Christmas Choir Tour around Wichita
- Tuesday, December 11th, 2:15 & 7:00 p.m., SFA Gym
- Monday, January 28th, afternoon clinic and 7:00 p.m.concert
- Diocesan Choir Festival at Bishop Carroll
- Tuesday, February 12th through Thursday, February 14th, Singing Valentines during school hours
- Thursday, May 16th, 2:00 & 7:00 p.m., SFA Gym, Spring Showcase
Concert Dress for Young Women
- Vikings Singers shirt
- Black skirt
- Black flats (dress shoes)
Concert Dress for Young Men
- White tux shirt
- Black vest
- Black tux pants
- Black dress shoes
- Black socks
Most concert dress is provided by the school. You are responsible for attaining black dress shoes before the first performance. The students will need to purchase a choir shirt at the beginning of the year or semester that they will wear at performances and can wear on spirit shirt days.
The Diocesan Choral Festival and the Spring Showcase are the two performances where concert dress is not required; more details on required clothing for those performances will be emailed out later in the year.