The Rebuild My Church Capital Campaign enters the final weeks of the formal solicitation phase, and to date, over $5 million has been raised in pledges and outright gifts, which will fund much needed updates and renovations to St. Francis of Assisi's facilities.
Thank you to all who have given so generously of their time, talent and treasure to the Rebuild My Church campaign so far. To date, 498 of our nearly 2,500 parish households have made a pledge or gift to the initiative. We hope that all St. Francis of Assisi families will prayerfully consider supporting this extraordinary stewardship effort.
Some of the updates already completed include:
- Bell tower renovations
- Stewardship Hall foundation issue corrections
- Holy Hallway roof repairs
- Clare Hall HVAC updates
- Roof and HVAC replacement on the seventh and eighth-grade classroom wing
- Modernization of restrooms between the gym and Cana Hall
- Nazareth House updates for ADA compliance
- New church soundboard and microphones
With funds already collected, we are planning the following updates in the spring of 2022:
- Finish roof repairs to the remaining campus buildings
- Update the church air conditioning
- Complete remaining restroom renovations in the school
You now have an option to make your pledge online. Just click here. Your online pledge will be secure and confidential.
If you have questions about Rebuild My Church, or if you would like to speak with someone about making your pledge to the campaign, please contact Pat Burns, Director of Stewardship & Finance, at 316-722-4404 ext. 107, or email@example.com.