Share your gift of stewardship as a Safety Patrol Officer!
What is Safety Patrol?
- A Stewardship Opportunity for 5th and 6th grade students
- A way to serve your school by making it safer for all
- The most important way you can make a difference this school year!
When is it?
- After school from 3:15 to 3:40 p.m.
- One week at a time
- One or two weeks a month, beginning the first week of September
Benefits of being a Safety Patrol Officer
- Being a good steward is rewarding in itself
- Hot chocolate will be served during cold weather
- Extra jeans days for continued service throughout the year
- Ice Cream appreciation party in May
Join us in making the school a better, safer place for everyone!. Fill out the permission form (document link provided below) and return it to the school office.
For more information, please contact