The 2018-2019 musical is Junie B. Jones the Musical, Jr. We are excited to put on another show this year and to be able to work with our talented 7th and 8th graders!
Here are some dates to help you prepare for what is coming:
- Monday, November 26th, 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 27th, 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Students will be called on Tuesday night if we need them to come to callbacks on Wednesday, November 28th
- Monday, January 14th, 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 15th, 6:00 p.m.
All parents of cast and crew members need to attend one of the meetings for the musical. The same information will be presented at both, so you will only need to come one of the evenings.
- Thursday, April 25th, 1:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 26th, 7:00 p.m.
The rehearsal schedule and all other details will be presented at the parent meeting. Please make it a priority to attend.
This show gives opportunities for many students to showcase their talent whether it be acting, singing, dancing, or all three! It will be loads of fun and a great experience for all involved.